2017 QSP Sale Highlights
It’s easier than ever to earn troop funds with the BIG CHANGES to the sale this year:
Higher Proceeds for 2017!
● No need to get everyone to give up their stuffed animal prize! All Troops earn 15% proceeds AND prizes! (For example, a $20 magazine subscription = $3 troop proceeds)
Easier to earn Patches and Prizes:
● Total items counted towards prizes and patches (no longer split between nuts and magazines).
● Patches start at 5 items and prizes start at 18 items
● Dill Pickle Peanuts! Salt & Pepper Cashew Halves on order form
● Tumblers, Water Bottles, Organic Veggies and Photo Keepsakes available via the online store
Less Administrative Hassle:
● No more address booklets
● Troop keeps all paperwork related to sale except for paper magazine slips. If you sell everything digitally, there is nothing to drop off at the end of the sale!
Important Dates (found on troop packet as well)
o Monday Oct 2st: Program Begins – Girls can create their online store and email friends and family
o Friday Oct 27: Sale Ends. Girl Paperwork/Monies due to Troop Nut Parent by 28th.
o Sunday Oct 29: Deadline to Enter Orders
o Saturday Nov 4: Run T2 report to find balance due Council. Make a deposit to TD Bank account using the deposit slip provided. Hand in paper troop magazine orders to Cindy Haegley (19 Diamond Blvd Robbinsville)
o Mid-November: Orders Ready for Pick Up
● Please send me your Troop number, Nut Parent contact name/email/number and the number of girls registered in your troop by September 15th and we’ll prepare packets to have ready to drop off by the weekend.